Monday, January 6, 2014

Time Together

The girls want to go on vacation.  It seems like a reasonable request especially given everything that  QiuLu has gone through.

She wants to camp.  I am not really the camping type.  I tried that once before QiuLu joined the family.  The easy part was putting up the tent.  The difficult part was starting a fire, cooking, keeping dry during the storms (and there were many) and horse back riding.  None of it is for me. When I was growing up, we only took two vacations and both involved a tent and camping.  I remember laying awake at night vowing to myself that when I grew up,  I would earn enough money to stay in a hotel  And that is my reality.  I am just not good at camping.  It's too rustic for me.  Hotels, pools and hot tubs are more friendly for me.

Perhaps we will go to Disney World.  QiuLu loves Mickey Mouse.  She would just an encounter with Mickey, himself!  Perhaps we can figure out the timing, her medication schedule and how to transport the meds and finances.





No comments:

Post a Comment