Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Finally Grateful

So I haven't posted in awhile.  I have been working on trying to be grateful for Bartter's Syndrome.  If Kris Carr can be grateful for stage IV liver cancer, can't I be grateful for Bartter Syndrome?  Not so easy for me.

Well I was talking with a friend.  She was sharing her realization that everything in life sets us up for the next step.  The next morning, I was reflecting on our conversation.  Then I realized if it were not for Bartter's Syndrome, I would not have become a great believer in Kris Carr.  If I hadn't found Kris Carr, I wouldn't have found juicing.  If it weren't for Bartter's Syndrome, I would not have realized priorities in my life need to change and I would not have began and continued on the spiritual journey I have been on.  All that because of Bartter's Syndrome.  The break through is that finally I have found a reason to be grateful for Bartter's Syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment