Sunday, December 29, 2013

Coincidences??

Do you believe in coincidences? 

When I was finally allowed to go to China, the plane landed one day after my daughter's birthday.  Oh, was I disappointed.  There is not control over the schedule though.

I asked my Mom to accompany me on the trip.  Her birthday was on June 2nd.  For those of us traveling, we were scheduled to be united with our children on June 3rd.  All my Mom could talk about was how she wished I could be united on her birthday.  She said it would be wonderful birthday present for her.  There was nothing I could do.

After arriving on May 29th, there was a flurry of activity.  Much of it sight seeing.  The next  day we learned there was a schedule change.  On June 2nd, we were scheduled to fly into the province the children resided and that would still occur.  However, we were no longer scheduled to be united with our children on June 3rd.  Instead we would receive them on June 2nd. 

Somebody is watching out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment