Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Still Juicing

Because of the medications for the Bartter's Syndrome, it is very difficult for QiuLu to drink enough liquids.  Before she was diagnosed, she would drink  about three gallons of liquid a day.  If she went an hour without drinking, her lips would become chapped.  She was dehydrated. 

So many doctors over the last three years and no one believed that what was happening to her was really happening.  So many times I was told that what I described was not really possible.  They said it was psychological.  No one believed and now here we are.  Something rare - Bartter's Syndrome.

We love the juicing.  So far everything we have tried tastes so good.  Now she gets liquid and
hopefully some much needed potassium.  We are all getting extra nutrients.

I don't know if it is making a difference with QiuLu's kidney stones but I think my skin is looking better.  Hmmm..didn't realize I would benefit.



No comments:

Post a Comment